Vin Rouge BIO - Tradition Rouge 2020

12.00

Tradition Rouge 2020 BIO - An elegant red wine from AOC Fronton

Gold Medal - Feminalise 2021 Competition

  • Vineyard : 30 hectares organically farmed, average age of vines 35 years.
  • Grape varieties : 65% Négrette, 20% Syrah, 10% Cabernet Franc, 5% Gamay.
  • Terroir : Boulbène and sandy-loam soils on the surface, clayey at depth.
  • Vinification : Traditional with long maceration, aged 40% in oak barrels, 60% in vats.
  • Tasting : Ruby color, garnet highlights, rich nose of red fruits, berries, violets and licorice.
  • Food and wine pairing : Aperitifs, grilled meats, white meat dishes, raclette, fondue, cheeses and charcuterie.
  • Packaging: Bordelaise 75cL bottles, boxes of 6.

Description

Tradition Rouge 2020 BIO - An elegant red wine from AOC Fronton

Gold Medal - Feminalise 2021 Competition

Vignoble Tradition Rouge 2020 BIO

VINEYARD

Extends over 30 hectares under organic farming with vines averaging 35 years old, reflecting a commitment to sustainable, quality viticulture.

Grape varieties

SPECIFICATIONS

Composed of 65% Négrette, 20% Syrah, 10% Cabernet Franc and 5% Gamay, a harmonious blend offering a rich and varied aromatic profile.

Terroir

TERROIR

The vines are planted on boulbène and sandy-loam soils on the surface, with a clay layer at depth, which favors vine growth and grape quality.

Winemaking

VINIFICATION

The winemaking process is traditional, with long maceration and several delestages, followed by partial aging in oak barrels for 40% of the wine and in vats for the remaining 60%.

Tasting

TASTING

A ruby-red color with garnet highlights, offering a rich nose of red fruits and berries, with floral notes of violet and licorice. The palate is round and greedy, with well-melted tannins.

Food & wine

FOOD AND WINE PAIRINGS

Perfect with aperitifs, grilled meats, white meat dishes, raclette, fondue, or a cheese and charcuterie platter.

Packaging

PACKAGING

Bottled in 75cL Bordelaise format, packaged in 6-bottle cartons for optimum preservation.

Additional information

Weight 1.5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vin Rouge BIO – Tradition Rouge 2020”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *